TYPES OF ANCHOR
- Brass Anchoring Systems
- Brass Spring Anchors
- Brass Plain Anchors
- Brass Wood Anchors
- Brass Anchor with Thread
- Brass Drop Anchor
- Brass Sleeve Anchor
- Brass Pool Anchor
- Brass Knurling Anchors
- Brass Slotted Anchors
- Brass Round Stud Anchors
- ISO Metric (MM Thread)
- BA Thread
- BSW Thread (Inches)
- UNC & UNF Thread
- NPT, BSP, BSPT, NPTF, UNEF, UNS, BSF, UNC, NPS, NPSM
- As Per Customers Requirements.
- Free Cutting Brass As Per IS 319 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirements
- From 5/32 4 mm to 16 mm 1/4″ to 5/8″ OR
- Sizes available as per your drawing / sample
- As per Custom Designs or requirements
- Drill a hole as per the external diameter of brass anchors
- Hammer the brass anchors into the hole
- Take a required bolt for Anchoring
- Fix it with suitable spanner
- It has Larger bearing area and acts as a socket
- Internal tapering to enable the anchor to expand and to self-lock the suspension rod into position
- Suitable for solid brick light concrete hollow core concrete panels and timber
- The body in knurled for improved performance
- Fixture can be removed and replaced
- Rugged construction
- Easy to install
- Made from high grade brass rods
- Cut equipped with an internal tapering module
- Light weight and superior strength
- Threaded for reliable anchoring
WIDELY USED ON:
- Brick surfaces
- Concrete surfaces
- Metallic surfaces
- Timber surfaces
- Used for all light and medium duty fixing in Building Industry.
- For e.g.: Electrical Sanitary Installation work Air – conditioning Mounting of suspended ceilings Heating systems etc.
- Natural Platted Nickel Platted Chrome Platted Tin Plated or as per customer specifications.
- Brass Anchors Come Primarily in Natural Brass However They Can Be Coated with Chromium Nickel Copper or SS for extra Strength and Looks.
- Any type of Brass Anchor can be developed as per customer’s specifications or requirements.
- As per buyer’s requirements we providing packings
- For Export the reels are packed in wooden crate/box.
- Relevant markings are provided in each outer package.
- 100% inspection before shipment
- Pre-shipment sample for free
- HD pictures of the production process
- We will give you lead time based on your project
- Weekly report with pictures of production process
- Free air shipment if there is delay in delivery
We can manufacturer and export any type of Brass Anchor as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.
BRASS ANCHORS PROCESS
Embossed surface with two strips and four segments
- Corrosion Resistant And Hence Can Be Used In All Environments
- Embossed Surface Provides Extra Grip
- Inside Conical Shape Ensures Equal Expansion Of Segments While Anchoring
- Very Useful In Building Material Viz. Concrete, Brick, Natural Stone And Also In Wood
- Temperature Resistant
- Simple And Easy To Apply
- Drill A Hole As Per The External Diameter Of Brass Anchor
- Hammer The Anchor Into The Hole
- Take A Required Bolt For Anchoring
- Fix It With Suitable Spanner
- Used For All Light And Medium Duty Fixing In Building Industry. For E.G.: Electrical, Sanitary Installation Work, Air-Conditioning, Mounting Of Suspended Ceilings, Heating Systems Etc.