TYPES OF ANCHOR
- Brass Anchoring Systems
- Brass Spring Anchors
- Brass Plain Anchors
- Brass Wood Anchors
- Brass Anchor with Thread
- Brass Drop Anchor
- Brass Sleeve Anchor
- Brass Pool Anchor
- Brass Knurling Anchors
- Brass Slotted Anchors
- Brass Round Stud Anchors
- ISO Metric (MM Thread)
- BA Thread
- BSW Thread (Inches)
- UNC & UNF Thread
- NPT, BSP, BSPT, NPTF, UNEF, UNS, BSF, UNC, NPS, NPSM
- As Per Customers Requirements.
- Free Cutting Brass As Per IS 319 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirements
- From 5/32 4 mm to 16 mm 1/4″ to 5/8″ OR
- Sizes available as per your drawing / sample
- As per Custom Designs or requirements
- Drill a hole as per the external diameter of brass anchors
- Hammer the brass anchors into the hole
- Take a required bolt for Anchoring
- Fix it with suitable spanner
- It has Larger bearing area and acts as a socket
- Internal tapering to enable the anchor to expand and to self-lock the suspension rod into position
- Suitable for solid brick light concrete hollow core concrete panels and timber
- The body in knurled for improved performance
- Fixture can be removed and replaced
- Rugged construction
- Easy to install
- Made from high grade brass rods
- Cut equipped with an internal tapering module
- Light weight and superior strength
- Threaded for reliable anchoring
WIDELY USED ON:
- Brick surfaces
- Concrete surfaces
- Metallic surfaces
- Timber surfaces
- Used for all light and medium duty fixing in Building Industry.
- For e.g.: Electrical Sanitary Installation work Air – conditioning Mounting of suspended ceilings Heating systems etc.
- Natural Platted Nickel Platted Chrome Platted Tin Plated or as per customer specifications.
- Brass Anchors Come Primarily in Natural Brass However They Can Be Coated with Chromium Nickel Copper or SS for extra Strength and Looks.
- Any type of Brass Anchor can be developed as per customer’s specifications or requirements.
- As per buyer’s requirements we providing packings
- For Export the reels are packed in wooden crate/box.
- Relevant markings are provided in each outer package.
- 100% inspection before shipment
- Pre-shipment sample for free
- HD pictures of the production process
- We will give you lead time based on your project
- Weekly report with pictures of production process
- Free air shipment if there is delay in delivery
BRASS ANCHORS PROCESS
Embossed surface with two strips and four segments
- Corrosion Resistant And Hence Can Be Used In All Environments
- Embossed Surface Provides Extra Grip
- Inside Conical Shape Ensures Equal Expansion Of Segments While Anchoring
- Very Useful In Building Material Viz. Concrete, Brick, Natural Stone And Also In Wood
- Temperature Resistant
- Simple And Easy To Apply
- Drill A Hole As Per The External Diameter Of Brass Anchor
- Hammer The Anchor Into The Hole
- Take A Required Bolt For Anchoring
- Fix It With Suitable Spanner
- Used For All Light And Medium Duty Fixing In Building Industry. For E.G.: Electrical, Sanitary Installation Work, Air-Conditioning, Mounting Of Suspended Ceilings, Heating Systems Etc.