Type of Brass Inserts:
- Brass Knurled Inserts
- Brass Helical Knurled Insert
- Brass Straight Knurled Inserts
- Brass Cross Knurled Inserts
- Precision Knurled Auto Inserts
- Round Knurled Inserts
- Brass Special Inserts
- Brass Square Inserts
- Brass Hexagonal Inserts
- Brass Molding Inserts
- Brass Tappex Type Inserts
- Wood Inserts
- Square Inserts
- Brass BSP / NPT Threaded Inserts
- Brass Self Tapping Inserts
- Brass Press Lock Type Inserts
We offer Inserts for UPVC CPVC molding of thermoplastics Formed Plastics LDPE HDPE Rubbers ABS Ploy-Carbonates CPVC Bakelite’s PP Acrylic etc.
- ISO Metric (MM Thread)
- BA Thread
- BSW Thread(Inches)
- UNC & UNF Thread
- As Per Customers Requirements
- Free Cutting Brass As Per IS 319 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirements
Length / Size:
- Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per custom design or requirement.
- Polished Diamond Knurling Straight Knurling
- Natural Platted Nickel Platted Chrome Platted Tin Plated.
- Any type of Brass Inserts can be developed as per customer’s specifications or requirements.
- Instrumentation Telecommunications Automobile industries Electrical and Electronic industries and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
- Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per Custom Designs.
- Knurling options availability to give solid gripping to Molding applications & Fittings.
- Ultrasonic series with opposed Diagonal Knurled provide excellent Torque Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts.
- Deep groove for maximum pull out resistance.
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Both blind and through inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
- In such cases the length of insert is very important for proper closing of moulding die. We maintain length of such inserts within tolerance of -0.05mm.
- Thread Size Starts from M1 to M50 BA BSW BSPT and BSF & American Threads like UNC UNF UNEF and NPT are also available as per custom requirements.
- Straight Diamond opposite diagonal etc. are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to Molding applications.
- Inserts with collar series provides Options to use Flange to make Electric Contact
- Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque Resistance.
- Vertical Undercuts in Tri Series Provides Superior Tensile Strength
- Blind thread or closed bottom Inserts prevents plastic from entering the bottom of the insert.
- As per buyer’s requirements we providing packings
- For Export the reels are packed in wooden crate/box.
- Relevant markings are provided in each outer package.
- 100% inspection before shipment.
- Pre-shipment sample for free.
- HD pictures of the production process.
- We will give you lead time based on your project.
- Weekly report with pictures of production process.
- Free air shipment if there is delay in delivery