Quick Relief Valves
- ISO metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads
- UNC & UNF Threads
- As per Customers Requirements
- Free Cutting Brass As Per IS 319 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirements.
Length / Size:
- Apart from standard BRASS Quick Relief Valves, we develop customize BRASS Quick Relief Valves as per technical drawing or other relevant data.
- Sizes are mainly from 1/8 inch up to 2 inch used by various industries & having end connections like pipe thread male / female, hose shank etc.
Features of Quick Relief Valves
- Double shut off Valves are used when positive shut off of both ends of pressurize lines is required.
- Single shut off are used where only automatic shut off of socket end is required.
- Straight through coupling is use for maximum flow and without automatic shut off.
- Size: 1/8” to 4”.
- Pressures: Vacuum to 150 PSI (350 kg/cm2)
- Natural Platted, Nickel Platted, Chrome Platted, Tin Plated or as per customer specifications.
- Any type BRASS Quick Relief Valves can be developed as per customer’s specifications or requirements.
- As per buyer’s requirements we providing packings
- For Export, the reels are packed in wooden crate/box.
- Relevant markings are provided in each outer package.
- 100% inspection before shipment
- Pre-shipment sample for free
- HD pictures of the production process
- We will give you lead time based on your project
- Weekly report with pictures of production process
- Free air shipment if there is delay in delivery
We can manufacturer and export any type of Brass Precision Forgings Parts as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.