Quick Relief Valves
- ISO metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads
- UNC & UNF Threads
- As per Customers Requirements
- Free Cutting Brass As Per IS 319 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirements.
Length / Size:
- Apart from standard BRASS Quick Relief Valves, we develop customize BRASS Quick Relief Valves as per technical drawing or other relevant data.
- Sizes are mainly from 1/8 inch up to 2 inch used by various industries & having end connections like pipe thread male / female, hose shank etc.
Features of Quick Relief Valves
- Double shut off Valves are used when positive shut off of both ends of pressurize lines is required.
- Single shut off are used where only automatic shut off of socket end is required.
- Straight through coupling is use for maximum flow and without automatic shut off.
- Size: 1/8” to 4”.
- Pressures: Vacuum to 150 PSI (350 kg/cm2)
- Natural Platted, Nickel Platted, Chrome Platted, Tin Plated or as per customer specifications.
- Any type BRASS Quick Relief Valves can be developed as per customer’s specifications or requirements.
- As per buyer’s requirements we providing packings
- For Export, the reels are packed in wooden crate/box.
- Relevant markings are provided in each outer package.
- 100% inspection before shipment
- Pre-shipment sample for free
- HD pictures of the production process
- We will give you lead time based on your project
- Weekly report with pictures of production process
- Free air shipment if there is delay in delivery